Eyebrow Shaping for Men
Professional Brow Shaping Services for MenA question we often get is: do men really need brow services? The answer is yes! One myth we’d like to clear up is that brow shaping and styling services are just for women. In fact, men can benefit just as much from brow services, which can help to tame unruly growth, make the eyebrows appear more striking, and achieve an impeccably groomed look. Treatments such as waxing, tinting and microblading can help to fill in the brow line for men who struggle with sparse or thinning brows, giving them a more masculine and kept appearance. Additionally, with a proper professional touch, results look completely natural. Still not convinced? Read on for answers to some other common questions about our brow shaping and microblading services.
EYEBROW SHAPING, WAXING AND TINTING
- Brow Waxing & Shaping – If you just need the basics, waxing your brows is a perfect option. This service entails defining the eyebrows using wax to remove out of place hairs and clean up the area in between. This helps to improve the overall shape of your existing brows, and make them look subtly sharper.
- Brow Tinting – For greying brows or brows that lack definition, adding a tint to your brow wax is a great add-on. Your brow artist will create a perfect match to your natural colour, to fill in and darken the brows. Tinting can also enhance the look of your existing brows, making them appear fuller and more defined.
- Maintenance – For regular grooming and styling with wax and tint, you should plan to visit every 4-8 weeks, for best results. This can vary from individual hair and skin types.
- Micro-blading for Men – If your goal is always wanting well-groomed eyebrows, but you’re short on time to style them daily, you might also consider Micro-blading for your brows. In this procedure, an EI Eyebrow Artist will carefully create tiny hair-strokes that look exactly like real hair. At your appointment, a full consultation is carried out before starting the procedure.
- Maintenance – Typically, semi-permanent micro-blading treatment, can last anywhere from a year to two years, only requiring the occasional touch-up.
Are brow services painful?
Although waxing and micro-blading for the brows may have some very minor discomfort, these services are non-invasive and an anaesthetic cream is applied for micro-blading to ensure your treatment is as painless as possible.
Most clients report that professional brow shaping is still far less painful compared to eyebrow threading and traditional body tattooing.
Get Your Best Brow Look with Men’s Brow Shaping or Microblading
Don’t let the myth hold you back – eyebrow shaping for men is a game-changer. Choose from brow waxing and shaping, brow tinting for definition, or explore the convenience of microblading for perfectly styled brows without daily effort. Book your free consult online today or contact us on (08) 6500 9900 to find out more.