Eyebrow Ink Terms & Conditions
- These Terms & Conditions (Terms) govern your relationship with Eyebrow Ink Training Academy and constitute a binding contractual agreement between you, an individual (you, your) and Winning Life PTY trading as Eyebrow Ink Styling ABN 202 109 474 26 (Eyebrow Ink, us, we).
- By entering into these Terms, you warrant: (i) that you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms; (iii) that you have capacity to enter into these Terms.
- Please read these Terms carefully as they contain important information regarding your rights and obligations.
Eyebrow Ink Training Academy’s mission
- Eyebrow Ink Training Academy’s mission is to provide quality and up to date training for its Strict guidelines are followed to ensure all students understand and reach competency in all areas of the course.EI Styling Academy follows and teaches the correct procedures governed by the regulations in the cosmetic tattooing industry in Australia.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- You must pay the deposit fee upon booking the course to secure your Full payment is due a month prior to your course commencement date.
- We accept payment by cash, Visa or Master Card. If you are making payment in full, we request that you call us to make payment over the phone or transfer to the EYEBROW INK account on page 4. For credit card payments, please fill the form on page 4.
- For payment plans (PAYRIGHT) please make sure you have enough funds in the nominated credit card (the deposit amount) before we apply for your finance.
- When booking a course, you must pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. Deposit amount varies depending on which course you choose.
- If you cancel your enrollment 2 months prior to the commencement of your course, the course fee excluding the deposit fee will be refunded back to your nominated account.
- In any rare circumstances if a deposit has been made but the Payright application has been declined due to legitimate reasons and all efforts have been made to finance the course and/ or paying off the course, EI Styling can determine if the deposit can be refunded.
- You acknowledge that we are unable to refund your deposit nor your course fees if you cancel your enrollment less than 2 months before the course commences. This is on the basis that we could have filled your spot with another student, and would have incurred substantial costs in holding that course date, printing course materials, packing and posting your student kit and tattoo machine.
- When the Learning Manual and/or training tools and/or online access to course material has been sent/provided to any prospective student prior to the commencement of the course, they will not be entitled to a refund of any course fees paid.
- Upon receipt of the course fees, Eyebrow Ink Training Academy agrees to:
- Provide you with the necessary materials for your nominated course;
- Answer queries about your course and Provide feedback on your progress;
- Provide you the allocated models (not all). Please see model schedule.
- Provide you with a certificate upon successful completion of your course and ongoing support.
- You acknowledge that each course will involve both theory and practical on-site elements. Please refer to the chosen course outline for its applicable terms and structure.
- Once enrolled and payment has been paid in full, Cosmetic Tattoo course students will receive a Starter Kit, access to the online materials and the Learning manual. Each course Kit differs depending on which course you choose.
- Kits contain the tools and equipment you need to start practicing. Depending on which course you enroll you will receive 20-40 needles, 10- 50 disposable items, 3 bottles of pigments. Extra items can be purchased on the online shop at www.eyebrowinkstyling.com/shop/
- In the rare circumstance that a student is not competent in a unit or specific treatment at the completion of their course, they will be given the opportunity to re-sit the assessment or treatment.
- A student who elects to re-sit the assessment or treatment (First Re-Sit) will not be required to pay any extra costs, however it is that student’s responsibility to source and provide their own model at this time for assessment.
- A student who fails to reach a level of competency after a First Re-Sit and elects to re-sit the assessment will be required to pay additional costs, being one full extra day of $1000 on a date advised by the Eyebrow Ink Training Academy.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule courses at any time. If we are required to cancel or reschedule a training course due to unforeseen circumstances, we will refund the course fees paid. In the alternative, we will credit the course fee towards future course fees if you so elect. However, we will not reimburse you for any incidental or optional expenses, including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
- You indemnify us for all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including personal injury and death) incurred or suffered by us or any third party as a direct or indirect consequence of your enrolment and participation at the Eyebrow Ink Training Academy.
- We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damage of any kind relating to your enrolment at The Eyebrow Ink Training Academy.
- Upon completion of your course, provided you have passed all standards required you will be issued a certificate that will allow you to start tattooing right away. Under current Australian law, you are not required to have accreditation. If you would like to receive accreditation it will cost a further $1500-$1900 through an RTO which we can assist you in obtaining.
- All documents, materials and other information provided to you by us, including without limitation all information, text, photographs, plans, illustrations, online material, artwork and other graphic materials, and advertisements is our property or the property of our licensors (Our Content). Our Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property laws.
- You registering for the course will be under your name, you alone have access and can use the training information/ tools provided. We track and monitor your progress on the online training platform, as well as your login activities. You are not permitted to share your logins with others. Any unusual behavior will cause instant lock down and removal of future access.
- You must not reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any of Our Content to any third party without our express prior written consent.
- Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained in this document shall be construed as conferring any license or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in Our Content without our express written permission or the express written permission of the owner of the relevant content.
- We will regularly monitor your business if we feel our intellectual property has been disrupted and tampered with this will require ongoing further legal actions.
- In the event that you:
- Fail to pay the course fees in full by the commencement of your course;
- Are disruptive, rude or fail to follow proper instructions during your course training;
- Obstruct another students’ learning; we may cancel your enrolment, in which case section 3 will apply;
- Tampering or distributing our property we may terminate your online course account to allow you further access, without a
EI Styling Academy reserves the right to cancel your enrolment in its absolute discretion if you fail to comply with these Terms in any material respect. Included and not limited to blocking access to the online course, removal from the support group and will not offer any further support.
- You may not assign or transfer your interest in this agreement without the express consent of Eyebrow Ink Styling
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these Terms where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If we waive any rights available to us under these Terms on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- These Terms are the entire agreement and understanding between you and us on everything connected with the subject matter of these Terms and supersede any prior agreement understanding on anything connected with that subject matter.
- If any of these Terms are held to be invalid, unenforceable, or illegal for any reason, then that provision is severed, and the rest of these Terms remain in force.
- We are not responsible if your models we have allocated to you do not show during your training. Will attempt on the day to replace your models. All efforts are made to provide them, but it’s not guaranteed they won’t already have tattooing. If models don’t show, students will be practicing on mannequin heads. Please read model procedure schedule for your own models.
- You cannot train people in cosmetic tattooing nor open an academy and offer training in cosmetic tattooing in Australia at a premise or academy location or salon for 4 years from your completion of your course with cosmetic tattooing. You may not offer training in cosmetic tattooing in an online version nationally and internationally for 4 years from completion of your course with Eyebrow Ink Styling.
- Some of the course offers a bonus Wax and Tint course, this is not certified.
- You may not use the Eyebrow Ink Student Support Facebook Group (Eyebrow Ink Angels) to contact other Eyebrow Ink clients, students or trainers. This group is for the sole purpose to help students get answers to cosmetic tattoo and microblading questions and support.
- You may not contact any of the Eyebrow Ink Trainers or staff outside the support platforms provided. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the salon and Academy on 08 6500 9900. You may also use the Eyebrow Ink Angels Facebook group to ask industry related questions for your learning
- In the event that you are:
- Using the Facebook Group (Eyebrow Ink Angels) to discuss a negative experience with Georgina Anne or EI Styling salon or Academy brand.
- Use the Facebook Group (Eyebrow Ink Angels) to contact and source other EI Styling students and clients.
- Are using the Facebook Group (Eyebrow Ink Angels) to contact EI Styling Trainers or staff privately.
- Taking, copying, sharing, screenshotting information/ photos/ videos from the support group to use or bullying or defame the student or the academy.
We reserve the right to, at any time, without prior notice, to cancel or block your access to the Eyebrow Ink Angels Facebook group indefinitely, remove you from the online material and no further support will be given to you, and legal actions will be taken if any of the following breaches mentioned in these terms are made.
- Please contact us if you have any further queries about this contract or about your course. Email: email@example.com or call 08 6500 9900.